Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blog Post #15

Self-Reflection

In my first blog I wrote about how I what types of methods I would use in my future as a teacher, and some tools I would use. I know in this blog we are supposed to tell some things that we would change about our first evaluation of my future as a teacher. I said that I would always be there for my students and would always try to put them first. I would used methods that would involve the three types of learning styles and incorporate them in some way in my lessons. I would keep a stern fist, but I would always be a gentle spirit towards them. I want my children to have a inspiring and inviting atmosphere for them.
In EDM 310, I've learned a lot more stuff that I didn't write about in my first blog post, but that doesn't mean I would change anything about what I said before. I would be a very comforting and helpful teacher. Now that I have EDM 310 under my belt, I would like to add that I would use technology in certain lessons where there is research and some sort of learning going on. If they school would allow me to I would like to have some sort of Ipad at each desk and have them use it to complete projects or do school work. I think that more technology should be in more schools and that every child should have access to a place where they can learn when teachers aren't around.


Video

1 comment: